- Articles, e.g. "The accessibility of WAI ARIA (A List Apart) oder "The case for a WCAG-based evaluation scheme with a graded rating scale" (W3C Online Symposium on Website Accessibility Metrics, 2011, together with Tiffany Wyatt)
- Dissemination for the INTERREG projects Seabird, Seaplane, Europlane: Research, information management, web site- and print brochure design, e.g. SEAPLANE resolution leaflet (PDF for print, not accessible) or EUROPLANE brochure (PDF for print, not accessible, 6.2 MB)
Inclusive design (accessibility)
- Layout checks und execution of numerous design support and final BITV tests, quality assurance
- Workshops, and presentations about BITV 2.0, WCAG 2.0 and other topics around accessibility, for example, at the German Federal Ministry for Employmet and Social Affairs, the Federal office for migration and refugees, the Federal Press Office, the AbI Network, the European Blind Union, or the Hamburg User Experience Roundtable.
- Usability review Bücherhallen Hamburg (for feld.wald.wiese)
- Usability review TCMS (Transport Chain Management System, INFOLOG prototype) for TFK Transportforschung GmbH
- Website specification for airport Finow-Eberswalde (for BMT Transport Solutions, as part of the INTERREG project EUROPLANE)
Test development & standards
- Since 2011 Invited Expert of the WCAG Working Group.
- Since 2015: Active participant in the Mobile Accessibility Task Force (MATF).
- 2012-2014: Active member of the WCAG 2.0 Evaluation Methodologies Task Force (EVAL TF) of W3C
- 2009-2012: Test development, complete overhaul of BITV test (for DIAS GmbH) to bring the test in line with BITV 2.0